Prithvi Innovations – NGO in Lucknow
Prithvi Innovations is a National NGO registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. Formed in 2001 by Anuradha Kumar Gupta, a prominent educationist and social worker from Lucknow, it strives to help the underprivileged section of our society.
Prithvi Innovations works to achieve the following objectives with a creative, constructive, stimulating and pro-active outlook:
1. To foster a sense of responsibility & concern for the present state of society and to motivate and mobilize the community to find solutions to the present problems.
2. To actualize the creativity & potentials of youth and children and provide them excellent opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
3. To carry out promotional, developmental and transformational activities in the areas of Education for Sustainable Management, Health & Nutrition.
4. To provide a platform to various people from different areas of community to synergize their strengths to initiate sustainable reforms in the above areas.
Ongoing work on the following segments:
- Green Education
- Green Lifestyle
- Green Celebrations
- Green Livelihood Programme